Reading Comprehension Week 2
Topic: Rights for gays and
Please read the
article and answer the questions below. Your work must be completed within
Your email address (required):
1. Give examples of people seeking for advices on the "hotline" telephone services.
2. What does Li Yinhe try to achieve?
3. According to the article, are the homosexual behaviours legal in China?
4. Describe how the Chinese society changes its attitude towards gays and lesbians.
5. How would Chinese general public react if some radical approaches are used in fighting for the gay rights?