Reading and writing
Translate the following dialogues into Chinese. Please email your answers to Hu Bo.
- Which book is expensive, yours or his?
- Mine costs ¥5，his costs ¥10. (I spent ¥5, he spent ¥10). His is more expensive than mine.
- Students are busier than teachers or teachers are busier than students?
- I think that they are both busy.
- Do you like viewing scenery or seeing historic sites when you go travel?
- I like both. But my brother thinks viewing scenery is more interesting than seeing historic sites.
- Which country is your favorite?
- UK in the summer. How about you?
- I think that the summer of German is better than that of the UK.
- No. In German, autumn is better than summer.