Click the following links to listen to the phrases and write down the words in pinyin. You can check the answers by clicking here.
Listen to the passage and answer the following questions.
Reading and writing
Please translate the following two dialogues into Chinese:
- Hi, are you learning Chinese?
- Yes, I am.
- How long have you been learning?
- Three months.
- Do you like it?
- I don’t know. It is difficult, but it is very interesting. I do a lot of work every week.
- Tell me what you can say in Chinese.
- You don’t understand what I say in Chinese. Why do I need to speak Chinese?
- Hi, long time no see, how are you?
- I am not very well. I was sick.
- Were you? That’s not good.
- How long have you been sick?
- Two weeks.
- Are you ok now?
- Yes, I am. I am learning what I did not learn in that two weeks.
- Good. If you need help, let me know.